Sunday, June 24, 2007

Holy June Bugs!

The wait is over and one little miss priss has decided to grace us with her incredibly sweet presence. The labor and delivery didn't exactly go as planned - but we sprung her loose and she's thriving. We actually think she might have been in there for 10 months - dragon lady fingernails, super muscle control and a conversational knowledge of Mandarin lead us to believe this is true. She was worth the wait. And the pain.

June Lovey Fucik
9lbs 2oz / 21 1/2 inches long
June 19, 2007







6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Holy, she's a bute! I so can't wait to meet her in person. Let us know when we can come visit! Congrats and I hope she lets you sleep for more than 10 minutes at a time! :)

Much Love!
Jennifer

Mollie said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful. If you need anything, I'll waddle over in a heartbeat!

Mollie

Diana Maria Pittman said...

i LOVE her!!!! june lovey looks so much like paul! all the best to you all! xxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooo!

Jenn said...

Beautiful healthy mama made a robust, beautiful healthy baby. Can't wait for she and Eila to meet.

Jenn

suealex said...

Nice work, you guys! She's pretty effing fantastic. I can't wait to meet her!

Unknown said...

She is soooo precious. Love the popeye pic. the parent club just got a whole lot cooler with you two in it ;0)