Since I don't have any baby news to share I thought I'd share my hubby's own good news - The Bolillos kicked ass and took second place this season!! It was a close race for second, but the whiteys did it. Saturday was a long hot one for the team - 3 games had to be made up due to many games being rained out this spring. They pulled it off + played like real pros. Monday night was the final game against the undefeated 'Hustlers' - but guess who defeated them at their last big hurrah...? That's right - Bolillo Power!
This is the third season of kickball mania for Los Bolillos and it appears that the good times will keep on coming - summer season ahead!!! I will be sure to take more photos of actual team members and action this coming season.
These guys are taking the East Side by storm and deserve a little recognition. The trophies are a nice touch.
Since the chickens seem to have flown north for the summer we will now feature photos of some of our favorite kitties. Me + Boo (my original baby) and Paul + Mojo. What will the kitties think when there's a new kid on the block? I certainly hope we find out soon. Still all smiles over here regardless. Peace.

1 comment:
Pobresita GiGi... You're a grand ol' girl; I haven't forgotten you!
Post a Comment