Wednesday, March 4, 2009

in spite of our spotty internet...



adventuress

this is the picture june tookthis is the one she was supposed to take

pauanui

i can't believe this is finally ending. 2 months seemed like a long healthy stretch and now it's gone by so quickly. but we've made the most of it and lived like we wanted everyday. now to bring some of that home with us.

three things i'll miss most: the incredible family time the three of us have had together - very little work, a whole lot of lounge. nextly: daily beach time...and june saying 'beach!' when we roll up. thirdly: tip top ice cream cones. practically every day. paul goes boysenberry and i go cookies+cream. maybe i won't miss that after i see how my jeans are fitting. seriously.

4 comments:

suealex said...

You guys look amazing. Such an inspiration! Come home though. I'm contracting.

Anonymous said...

I've enjoyed the blogs so much and the country is very beautiful...in some ways reminds me of Hawaii?
But..... selfishly I can't wait to hug my kids and my grandkid. Vacations are supposed to be about getting away, having new adventures and reconnecting and yes, lounging. You have had a wonderful one you will cherish forever. Love you all.

Anonymous said...

and yes, thanks for sharing it through your beautiful pictures and copy.

Anonymous said...

I've enjoyed the blogs so much and the country is very beautiful...in some ways reminds me of Hawaii?
But..... selfishly I can't wait to hug my kids and my grandkid. Vacations are supposed to be about getting away, having new adventures and reconnecting and yes, lounging. You have had a wonderful one you will cherish forever. Love you all.