Thursday, February 12, 2009

photo essay: a day at taupo bay









alphabet song, ELMO + spanish lesson

4 comments:

Q2theT said...

What a smart little bilingual chickadee! June's got some mad skills on the surfboard, dude!

I thought it was summer there; why does it look so cold?

Anonymous said...

Hey kids...great photo's and video....I love the video. Maybe I should change my name to dog, beach, stop, geez? Yes, you do say that Erin...thank goodness she is not saying what else you say. Hmmmmmmmmm
xo missing you all sooooooooo much! Kisses & hugs

Diana Maria Pittman said...

kisses and hugs from austin!!!! june's spanish is excellent and i agree with QT - MAD SKILLS on the surfboard! maybe she can teach us on lady bird lake.

Unknown said...

Taupo Bay looks soooo awesome! Reminds me of the Goonies. Love Dune's downward dogs on the surfboard ;0) we miss you guys!