so for those who aren't 'in the know' we're off for new zealand tomorrow. we are scheduled to be away for 2 months. whoa. i think i've done all the packing damage i can do. paul's still got some loose ends. june hasn't a clue. poor babe. here's a little something to keep you busy whilst we are in transit. many gorgeous photos to come. don't be too jealous. love you all!
june and her pawpaw hangin' tough

new year day at barton springs. brrr.

working the crowd. LOVING elmo.

hippy chick.

hamming it up with poppop

at stacy park w/ fletch and susan. susan's developed quite a little beer belly.
3 comments:
I miss you guys already! Please update often!
And that's a beer BUTT.
"Melmo"! The best gift I ever bought. Ever.
Miss y'all more than humanly possible. You'd better come back with face tattoos or I'm gonna be mad!
Post a Comment