And to think I let you talk me out of buying her a baby bikini!! Oh well, I'm over it -- 'specially since it looks like my wish might be coming true! Was that a hint of red in her hair that the sunshine was bringing out?!? Keeping my fingers crossed...
5 comments:
ahhh! look at that little bikini! stylin... :) --sarah
Patricia says she's going to send June a Brazilian bikini.
don't worry carlos, i'm sure one of the many brazilian bikinis i picked up for myself will fit june in a matter of weeks. they never quite fit me...
brazilian bikinis are hot! and so is june bug!
And to think I let you talk me out of buying her a baby bikini!! Oh well, I'm over it -- 'specially since it looks like my wish might be coming true! Was that a hint of red in her hair that the sunshine was bringing out?!? Keeping my fingers crossed...
Post a Comment